No customer reviews yet
Rs.690 2% OFF
· A spray dried Follow-up Formula for infants after 6 months when they are not breastfed
· Important notice: mother's milk is best for your baby
· Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use. Infant food is not the sole source of nourishment of an infant. Infant food shall be introduced only after the age of six months and upto the age of two years.
· Only prepare one feed at a time. Feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly. Do not keep unfinished feed, discard the contents. Always hold baby while feeding. Leaving baby unattended may cause choking. Careful and hygienic preparation of infant food is most essential for health. Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrition needed by your infant. Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
· Unboiled water, unboiled utensils or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Incorrect storage, handling, preparation and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects on the health of your baby. Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use. After opening use the content within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.